Our strategic partner, Alliance Laundry Systems, is the industry leader in financial services provided to Coin/Card laundry customers; Alliance has invested over $1 billion dollars into the commercial laundry across North America. Their professionals with over 100 years of commercial credit experience focus on assisting you in achieving your financial goals.
We will provide you with industry leading programs, resources, and services such as:
Creative & flexible programs –flexible financing to meet your investment needs. We encourage you to contact us to assist you.
Fast decisions - In many cases finance approvals are made with in twenty-four hours or less!
Competitive rates - We consistently offer some of the lowest rates in the industry.
No hidden costs - No full or partial prepayment penalties on your loans and in most instances no security deposits.
Personalized Services - We now offer more personalized attention in handling inquiries in the areas of refinancing and acquisition financing.
Security and Confidentiality - You will have the assurance and security of knowing that your confidential credit and financial information comes here and stays here. In today's marketplace, we recognize this is a priority of our customers and have invested in appropriate resources to protect you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Alliance offer pre-approvals?A. Yes, Alliance's PREQUAL Program allows customers to receive immediate feedback based on an estimated financed amount by submitting only a completed credit application and personal financial statement
Q. How fast can I expect an answer on my credit application?A. Typically credit decisions are made within 24 hours of receiving a complete application package.
Q. How do I get started?A. Statewide will assist you in preparing a complete finance package based on the amount of your loan request.
Q. What are my cash investment requirements on a new store purchase?A. Alliance will look to finance up to 70% of the total project cost leaving the customer with a 30% cash investment. The total project cost consists of all costs associated with building the Laundromat including equipment, leasehold improvements, construction, impact fees and all other relevant costs.
Q. Are there any prepayment penalties?A. No, our loans can be prepaid in full or part at anytime without penalties.
Qualify for a coin/card laundry - Fill out our new qualification form and we will contact you shortly!
Own a Coin Laundry!
Statewide Laundry Equipment
View All Florida Locations